Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Nightstand Decor

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! My husband and I just returned from the wine country and had a great time. I've been busy catching up with laundry and getting organized, so I thought I would do a quick post on my nightstand decor with you. It was very inexpensive to do.


The lamp shade was plain jane. I went to the fabric store and found this trim, I thought it was fun and I knew it would look nice around the lamp shade. Just used my glue gun!! The mannequin I found at a garage sale for 3 bucks and the picture frame at TJ maxx. I simply added a piece of scrapbook paper I had on hand to the picture frame to match my birdie theme!!

It's very simple, but it looks great next to our bed!!
I love it!!!


Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...