Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Morning Blessing

For the last 4 years I have found myself so frustrated in the mornings, trying to get my girls ready for school! We would scream and yell and hustle through the morning and it would leave me emotionally drained!! Trying to find shoes especially.



 I couldn't to it anymore, so I went to Wal-mart and purchased 3 of these (Cause I have three kids)

 It opens up to 5 cubbies, one for each day of the week and even a couple of side pockets, which could be used for shoes, extra curricular activities, etc.

Then, I simply filled them up with clothes, underwear and socks for each day of the week!
I realize that this is nothing new, but I've been using this for a week now and it's been truly a blessing! It is so peaceful now in the morning. No more arguing over what to wear and not having to search the house for lost shoes! My girls actually love this too! If they don't want to wear whats in that spot for a particular day, they just switch it around. EASY! LOVE IT! Keeps me up on laundry too, so I always have clean clothes to refill it.
So, if any one is struggling with this I would recomend these. Only 7.00 dollars. Why didn't I do this years ago I'll never know.

1 comment:

  1. Lorraine MitchellMay 2, 2012 at 9:31 PM

    You are truly amazing my friend. What a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...